January 11, 2018
Investing in a fintech ICO – why should you and why Debitum Network is a great choice?
Let’s make one thing clear from the very beginning – the finance world is changing, and it has been for quite a while now. Venture capitalists (VCs) are looking for new investment opportunities, and although many of them are still hesitant about cryptocurrencies, those with a better scent for future success are already benefiting from ICO investments.
Back in May, Tim Draper, a famous VC investor and an early supporter of bitcoin decided to participate in an ICO for the first time. Unlike most of the other Venture Capitals, Draper did not bind himself to contracts forbidding to invest in crypto and ICOs.
“The best thing I can do is lead by example. Over time, I actually feel that some of these tokens are going to improve the world, and I want to make sure those tokens get promoted as well,” said Draper.
This is obvious – the benefits provided by blockchain technologies will irreversibly change the landscape of the financial sector. The ICO phenomenon will also take part in shaping this landscape – the ICOs are a legitimate alternative to equity and debt financing. Rather than investing in the future cash flows of a company, the investors can instead purchase the overall demand of the network. The ICOs give everyone the opportunity of becoming a Tim Draper or even a better version of him.
Let’s discuss why it’s beneficial to become the contributor to the Debitum Network:
- The Debitum Network is actually ready to solve an enormous problem the size of $2 trillion. The micro, small and medium-sized entities (SMEs) all over the world are struggling to get credit. The issue was raised not only by the local governments and state agencies, but by the global organizations such as World Bank and European Commission as well.
- The Debitum Network is not only creating a product, we’re working on a decentralized network which provides a whole new approach to financing. Each and every step of the financing process will be executed by an independent entity guaranteeing trust and transparency. We believe that old problems can only be solved by applying new ideas.
- The Debitum Network is backed by a fantastic team of professionals who have been working on high-scale IT projects for the past six years and financing the SMEs for more than three years. We are successful IT professionals with a perfect understanding of the alternative financing market. This combination of skill and experience is crucial in executing the Debitum Network project.
- We have a perfect understanding of the blockchain technology – more than seven months ago we have created a prototype based of the Ethereum blockchain. After a through investigation of what we have done and what kind of smart contracts we’ve programmed the market experts were simply amazed. We have gathered a team of blockchain programmers way before we started working on the Debitum Network. With so many projects already in development stages, these resources give us an enormous advantage.
- We are not just planning to develop, we are already working hard on creating a functional network. We have received an initial $1,2 million in December which is a huge investment for any start-up. The development process has already started, our team is growing, and we keep hiring top-class business development specialists. By the end of January, we will have an internal token exchange with liquid tokens.
- The Debitum Network token economy and its growth is directly proportional to the size ($2 trillion) of the issue we’re ready to solve. We hope we have programmed the token price increase into our token economy.
- We have already received a huge recognition from independent exerts. The cryptocurrency expert Clif High gave the Debitum Network 10 out of 10 points in the report dedicated to his club members. On the 31st of October, our project beat 120 other applicants in the highly regarded ICO Pitch Competition at d10e Gibraltar, the leading international conference in decentralization. Debitum won both the jury and audience awards for the first time in event’s history.
And just to give you a broader understanding of the current fintech ICO tendencies illustrating their potential and opportunities, here are a few examples from similar projects:
- Populous: Current market capitalization: $2.1 billion (raised only around $10 million during Crowdsale);
- SALT: Current market capitalization: $800 million;
- ETHlend: Current market capitalization: $350 million (raised only around $16 million during Crowdsale);
Where will Debitum Network stand among these players?