February 12, 2018 (2 weeks ago)
Let’s Talk About The Value of DEB Tokens
Wouldn’t it be great if you could predict the future? It would certainly make things a whole lot easier.
But guess what? No-one can. Some might even say that predictability boring. But the truth of the matter is, it’s just not real life.
While nobody can make promises about the value of tokens, we can certainly promise that we’ll do our best to deliver on what we say; that we’ll change the way small and medium businesses are being financed worldwide.
We believe that by effectively delivering the product we can not only increase the value of DEB tokens, but also other cryptocurrencies. Successful ICO’s help build trust in the crypto market as a whole, and our goal is to do exactly that. We aim to be an effective and transparent ICO project, and want to use our success stories to boost the cryptocurrency market to previously unseen heights.
Why are we so sure of our success? Let’s take a look:
- We have a clear action plan. The first version of the Debitum Network ecosystem is set to launch in the 3rd quarter of 2018. We intend to show quick results that will encourage interest in the Debitum Network project and DEB tokens.
- Our team has years of experience in IT and finance. We have a portfolio of companies financed with millions of US dollars, and have executed actual IT projects, many of which went over 1 million USD. This experience is invaluable to the project. At the moment, INNTEC, an IT company owned by the co-founders of Debitum, is being prepared for conversion into the Debitum Network software development unit. While other ICO projects might collect money without a clear plan for what to do with it, we know exactly what our plan is. We believe that showing results fairly quickly will raise the appeal of DEB tokens.
- Our partnerships. We already have all the partners and members of the ecosystem that are needed in order to make the platform operational, and are already gathering an international team. Until the launch of the system, we are planning to execute financing activities together with our partners and imitate the processes on the platform in order to prepare the fully functioning platform as soon as possible. This way, we will be able to get plenty of experience before the beginning.
- Token model. We have already told you about the token model, but just to recap: it is constructed in a manner that will allow us to grow the demand of tokens together with the growth of financing. We are targeting a 2 trillion USD market, and, as we know, the price rises once the demand does. It’s not our promise, though – it’s the law of the market.
- Marketing & Business Development. We have assigned over 60% of the money collected for marketing and business development. We understand that no matter how great a product is, without brand awareness, it will be worthless. We are planning to reach our critical user base as soon as possible, so that we can expand even quicker. We are sure that this will only raise the appeal of DEB tokens.
- Trade Exchanges. We haven’t publicized all the agreements yet, but it’s already obvious that many exchanges are keen to list DEB tokens, and they should be liquid.
As much as we’d like to, we cannot predict the future of the crypto market or how it is going to affect the price of DEB tokens. But rest assured; we will do all we can to make our plans come true and bring the best possible solutions to make it grow.
Let’s have a look at the token values of other fintech projects:
- SALT – $225,162,534 USD Market Cap;
- Populous – $1,129,185,281 USD Market Cap;
- ETHlend – $89,720,706 USD Market Cap.
Our aspirations are high, and we look forward to being another ICO success story.
Debitum Network crowdsale is live! More than 5000 people already contributed. Join now and get 5% bonus!